[POOL] Starting match 3

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 00:34:55 CST 2011

No such luck.  I had some good shots and some abysmally bad shots against Bob.  I was in almost every game and even got to shoot on the 8 ball a few times.  Nonetheless, I fell a wee bit short and Bob won 10-0.

Craig played an extended 8-2 match against Jim Adduci (who has been playing exceedingly well) before I arrived and fell 8-0.

Eric played a tight match against Adam, but sank the 8 prematurely on a fluke shot in the final game and fell 6-1.

Fortunately, Brian R saved the day, winning a 6:2 against Red 3-2.  Red was pretty grumpy about it.

We still have one game to make up.

Cheers...

Paul