[POOL] Last week's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 15 17:56:43 CST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 05:44:49PM -0600, Craig Stacey wrote:
> Never sent anything out last week.
>
> We started the night tied for first, and were paying X-Cue-Ses.
>
> Rob played Jason in a 3-2, and I think he lost 2-1, IIRC.

I think he lost 2-2.

> Brian T played Galen in a 4-2 (IIRC), going down 2-0.

Brian's was a 3-2 matchup, which he lost 1-2, I think.

> I played Bobby in a 7-2, winning 2-6.
> John played Ron in a 10-1, but I left before that match finished.  So I'll leave it to John to say how the rest went.

I played like crap and lost, despite Ron giving me ball in hand when I
only had two very easily makeable and runnable balls left on the
table; of course, I missed the 1st. >:(

Brain R played George in a 2-8.  They started late and still had
potentially 3 more games to go by midnight, so they postponed the
remainder of the games til tonight.  IIRC, the score was 1-5 (or maybe
1-6).

Tonight we play Cue Strokers, Andy's team.