[POOL] Fwd: Argonne Pool League: Make Up Matches

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 5 10:33:31 CDT 2010

There's been some discussion on ending make-up matches as it's gotten out of hand this year.  A few of us (me included) pushed back on this, and we seem to be settling on the below.

With that in mind, I know the next three weeks have the potential to be lean.  Please use the doodle link below to indicate your expected availability on the rest of the league nights for the season.  Best guess is fine, I'll treat "if need be" as a "maybe" or "I don't know".

http://www.doodle.com/z54axkvxixne5c2p

Begin forwarded message: