[POOL] Results and news

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Wed Sep 15 17:38:25 CDT 2010

Sorry this is late.

Last night we played Retarded Monkeys.

Jason played Mike H in a 4-5, losing 5-3 -- a tight match.
Brian played Ray in a 3-3, winning handily 3-1.
Paul played Mike M in a 7-1, winning 6-1 -- a squeaker that came down to the last game, where at one point Paul had already disassembled his cue only to have to put it back together and keep shooting.
I played a new player Orlando in a 4-2, winning 1-2.  He tested as a 45, but is probably more like a 30.
Brian played another new player Fred in an 8-2, winning (though I don't know the final score).

Other news:  Busch Wackers are no more.  Bobby's team (X-Cue-Ses) were supposed to play them, so they had nobody to play.  They just didn't show up, and it turns out aren't interested in fielding a team.  Kevin's trying to form an 8th team, with Bobby and Raly (who's interested in rejoining) on it (Bobby leaving X-Cue-Ses).

Busch Wackers are our scheduled opponent next week, so we may be playing a new team, or taking a bye week.
==
Craig