[POOL] Team Party Poll

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Fri Sep 3 16:35:11 CDT 2010

There's no time that works for everyone, but there are a handful of dates that work for almost everyone.  Based on the response, I'm going to suggest:

Saturday 9/25: Dinner at Bavarian Lodge (Rob can't make that one)
Monday 10/18: Pool and dinner at Rock Bottom (Roger can't make that one)

RSVP to me for each with a head count and I'll make the reservations for each.

On Aug 25, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Craig Stacey wrote:

> Hey gang!
>
> Let's try to find two dates for our team party.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/p9veieua2stsi8hx
>
> Choose the dates you're available, and the two with the most votes will be party days!
>
> ==
> Craig

==
Craig