[POOL] Fwd: Block party

Brian Toonen brian at toonen.org
Thu Jun 24 21:20:54 CDT 2010

Hey Folks.

My street is having a block party on July 17 and I have been told to
extend the invitation to all of you.  We will be serving up two, and
possibly three, beers brewed by the Admiral Sasquatch Brewery.  If you
aren't familiar with their beers, come have a taste.  If you are
really good, I'll give you a tour of the brewery :-).

You should be able to use the "Invite More" link to add yourselves to
the invited list.  If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll get you
invited.

I hope you all can make it.  In case it isn't obvious from the evite,
kids are most certainly welcome.  A trackless train will be available
in the afternoon for them to ride.

--brian

P.S. Lunch and dinner will occur.  While not required, if you bring a
dish or some munchies to share they will not be turned way.  Multiple
grills will be available for cooking, so feel free to bring stuff for
the grill if you like.

Begin forwarded message: