[POOL] Fwd: Re: Argonne Pool League Captain's meeting

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 12 13:52:25 CDT 2010

Craig,

I can go if no one with more team seniority than me can make it.

Incidentally, my body is still on something approximating Newfoundland
Time, having not quite made the transition back from Central European
Time yet.  If possible, I'd like to play one of the early matches
tomorrow.  Doesn't need to be the first match, but something other
than #4 or #5 would be nice.

Cheers...

Paul