[POOL] Tonight's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 24 01:55:30 CDT 2010

We played Busch Whackers:

Craig played first against Wayne Sr in a 2:2; Craig played well and
took the match 2:1.

Brian T was next against Mike in a 3:5.  Mike was playing very well;
Brian rallied towards the end, but unfortunately Mike prevailed, 2:5.

John played Butch in the next match, a 2:4. John wasn't playing well
and was struggling to make shots.  He made a bit of a comeback in
the last game, getting to the 8 first, but it was too little, too
late.  Butch won the match easily, 0:4.

Ti was next, against Bob in another 2:4.  Ti struggled too, giving up
lots of ball in hand to Bob.  Despite a good rally in the last game,
Ti went down too, 0:4.

Busch Whackers didn't have a 5th, so that match will be made up next
week.

The good news is that we started the night in 1st, 5 games ahead of
the 2nd place team, so with Craig's win, we should still be in 1st
after tonight.

Next week we face X-Cue-Ses