[POOL] Results

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 17 12:04:24 CDT 2010

Moe had a good night.  We played Kevin's team, We (They?) Used to Be
Good.

Brian T. played Ed in a 3:5, won the lag,  and swept the match 3-0.
Rob played Greg (?) in a 2:2, won the lag, and swept the match 2-0
(nearly sinking the 8 on both breaks)
Craig played Kevin in a 2:4, won the lag, ceded a tight game to Kevin,
swept the next 2, and won the match 2-1.
I played Jenny in a 2:4, won the lag, lost one, won one, lost two, and
won the final game, winning the match 2-3.
Brian R. played Corie in a 2:3, alternating loss, win. loss, win to
prevail 2-2.

We swept the night, 5-0.  IIRC, we opened the night with a two match
lead on Cue Strokers and a three match lead on Mr. mR and one other
team (Bass Ackwards?).  Cue Strokers and Mr. mR. played each other and
ended the night 2-2.  They'll play a makeup next week.  If Mr. mR.
wins, we should have a five match lead on both teams.  If not, or if
the second third place team had a great night, we should have a four
match lead.

Cheers....

Paul