[POOL] Results

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 9 23:53:50 CST 2010

Craig was on fire.  2-1 in a 2:4 against Liz.

Rob opened with a win in a 2:6 but eventually fell 1-6.

I struggled in a 2:6.  I salvaged the fourth game with a nice run, but
eventually fell 1-6.

Ti and Brian saved the day.  Ti won early in a 2:x against Adam.
Brian beat Bob 1-6 in a 1:10 with a stellar run that left Bob with all
7 balls still on the table.

Moe wins 3-2.  Cue Strokers finished 2-3 (I think) so we should still
be in first place and it's likely we have a 2 game lead heading into
next week.

Cheers...

Paul