[POOL] last night's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 6 21:46:56 CST 2010

Forgot to mail this out earlier, so I'll make it short.  We played
Retarted Monkey's (Rich's team).

Brain T played Jim in a 3:5; Brian won  3:2.
Brain R played Ray in a 2:4; Brian lost 1:4.
Craig played Jesse in a 2:6; Craig lost 0:6.
Paul  played Rich  in a 2:6; Paul  won  2:4.

They didn't have a 5th, so that will be made up next week.  Everyone
shot well from what I saw.  I wasn't shooting so well in my warm up,
so it was probably a good thing they didn't have a 5th. :)

Next week we play Mr mR, Liz's team, who, btw, now have Bob and Adam
Daun playing for them, apparently having defected from Busch Wackers.

FTR, we finished the Fall Session in 3rd with 40 wins, one behind
Retarded Monkeys.