[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Brian R. Toonen toonen at alcf.anl.gov
Tue Dec 1 13:16:56 CST 2009

Just a heads up.  I can't make it this evening.  I've had a bad case
of the stomach flu for the past 5+ days.  Very bland food (i.e., rice)
and I seem to be friends again, but I'm in no shape to play pool.
Besides, I'd rather not pass this on to any of you.

If someone could fill in for me, I'd appreciate it.  I should be back
next week.

--brian