[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 21 00:59:14 CDT 2009

We ended up taking 3 out of 4, with one match to be made up (most
likely against Bobby or Ron).  Craig played Paul before I got there.
Craig lost, but I'm not sure of the score.  John played Andy in an 2:8
(?) while I played Scott in a makeup (team 10 WUtbG) at 2:6.  John won
2:5 (ish), while I went down 1:6.  We ended up at 4-1 for last week
(sorry!).  Next, Brian R. played George in a 7:1 while I played Les in
a 7:1.  We both won.  I think Brian's was about 3 - 1 while mine was 4
or 5 - 1.

Next week is Mr mR (Liz's team).

Paul

ps: We were 4-0 in lags.