[POOL] Tonite's Results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 30 01:43:54 CDT 2009

We played Bass Ackward (Art's team) tonight.  We played well.  I
didn't see all the games, so I'll just report the results:

Brian T played Glen in a 3:4, winning 3:2
Craig played Jeremy in a 1:5, winning 1:0 (woo!)
John played Bob in a 2:5, wining 2:1
Brian R played Jill in a 1:4, losing 0:4
Paul played Art in a 2:3, losing 1:3

So we took 3 of 5; good job Moe!  Everyone played well, and the
matches we lost were close and could have easily gone our way.

Finally, in the make up game against Busch Whackers, Ti played Butch
in a 2:3, losing 1:3.  Despite not having played in a long time, Ti
played tough.

In other news, it looks like will have a couple of new players on the
team this season: Haw-ren Fang and Darius Buntinas.

Next week we play Cue Strokers, Liz's team, I believe.