[POOL] Winnings dinner, beer & pool

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Tue Sep 22 14:46:33 CDT 2009

And for those unfamiliar with the area, directions from Argonne:

1.  Take I355 North to I-88 West
     I-88 E/W ramps are side-by-side, keep to the left.
2.  Take I88 West about 4.5 miles, exit Winfield Rd.
3.  Turn Left (South on Winfield) at stoplight.
4.  Move to the right lane.
5.  As you cross under I88, you'll see AMC Theatre on your right.
     Turn into the AMC theatre Parking lot on the right.
6.  Rock Bottom is off to the left past Stir Crazy and Max & Ermas.

See ya there.

Roger S.