[POOL] CONTACT ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ZENITH BANK FOR THIS CLAIM

MR FRED ZUMA mrfredzuma at co.za
Tue Aug 25 22:57:09 CDT 2009

Attn:Sir/Madam,

Goodday to you and your family,I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick

your inheritance claim Bank Draft of ($4.5Million) of lottery prize winning claim,

organised by world health organization (W.H.O) for the less previledge ones and disables but

meanwhile i  did not heard from you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with

Zenith Bank Plc here in Republic of South Africa, because I travelled to Argentina to see my

boss and will not come back till next month end. I have arranged with them to make your

payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in

any ATM MACHINE around the globa.

You have to contact the Zenith Bank Plc with your full contact informations such as follows.

1. FULL NAME

2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD

3 PHONE AND FAX NUMBER

4. DATE OF BIRTH AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR ID

However, Kindly contact the below persons who is in position to release your ATM MASTERCARD.

REV .DR CHARLES BERNAND (CLAIM PROCESSING MANAGER)

TELEPHONE NUMBER : +27-763-417-171

MR JAMES SMITH (PAYMENT DIRECTOR)

TELEPHONE NUMBER : :+27820982166

CONTACT ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT ZENITH BANK

EMAIL:(zenithbankatmcarddepartments at inMail.sk)

I have paid for the processing and delivery charges.The only Money that your are going to

pay to them is only $150.98C Dollars which they will use to obtain the Affidavit Of

Onwership from the  High Court Of Republic of South Africa .

Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the processing of your card before your

draft gets Expired . Let me know as soon as you contact them ,and make sure that you

contact the zenith bank atm card department.

Thanks

Mr Fred Zuma