[POOL] Well?

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 6 15:17:07 CDT 2009

I vote for #3 (especially if we can find someplace with a couple of
pool tables -- how much would it cost to teleport Wynkoop from Denver
to Chicago?).  #1 and #2 are a close second.  I'd also go for #5,
depending on the specific activity (sorry, no interest in going to see
Confessions of a Shopaholic (unless the accompanying beer is really,
really good)).  One reason for favoring #3 is that it is something
that is easy to schedule for a Tuesday night, which is probably the
time most likely to be conflict free for most of us.

A weekend "camping" trip to downtown Madison, accompanied by beer and
billiards at the Great Dane (http://www.greatdanepub.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=40
) would also be just dandy...

Cheers...

Paul

ps: There's always option #8, contribute to the buy-Paul-a-pool-table
fund, which would considerably improve the appropriateness of my house
for option #2.  :-).