[POOL] How'd we do?

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Apr 22 10:54:28 CDT 2009

I played Les in a 10:1 and won the third game and match 2-1.  Les missed
a couple critical shots and I was playing pretty well.  The irony, a few
weeks back, Les taught me a simple exercise that has greatly improved my
game.

John V. started a match against Ron Shepherd, but it was ended early
when Brian T. lost his match to Bobby.

So, we lost the night 3-1.