[POOL] Results?

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Apr 8 16:36:20 CDT 2009

We got killed.  I didn't write down all the specifics.  But, we lost 4
of 5 matches against "Bass Ackwards".  Our only winner was Brian
Robinson.  He was in a 6:2 against Glenn.  Brian struggled through the
first 5 games and then just rocked the table in games 6 and 7 to win the
match.

I came close in a 6:2 against Bob.  I kicked butt the first game.  The
second game, I rocked, but foobar'd an 8-ball shot and scratched.  I
went on to lose 5 more games.  All but one, I was in the hunt, but
couldn't close the deal. :-(

John V. played Art in a 2:2 and went down 2-0.  He said afterwards, "I
played like crap.".

I know Craig lost and Bill B. lost.  I came in at the tail-end of Bill's
match.  I don't recall specifics.

Roger S.