[POOL] Tonite's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 4 01:23:40 CST 2009

We played Retarded Monkeys (Rich's team).  As usual, I arrived halfway
through the night and missed the early matches, so I'll only report on
the results:

First was Craig vs Mike in a 1:7; Craig won 1:4.
Next was Roger vs Joe in a 2:8; despite a few strong start, Roger lost 1:8.
Then Rob played Ray in a 2:4; Rob went down 0:4.
Brian R followed against Rich in a 1:4 (or similar); Brian played well
  and easily took Rich in game 3, winning his match 1:2.
Finally John played Schweta in a 3:3; John finally shooting well and
  took the match 3:1.

So we went 3 for 5 on the night; good job Moe!

Next week we play Mr mR.