[POOL] Last night

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 25 11:59:52 CST 2009

Jill was on fire and Roger went down 4-0.

Brian R played Glenn in a 5:1.  He played Glenn close in a couple of
games and finally took him down in the fifth, winning 1-4.

I played Art in a 2:2.  Art was clearly the better player, but it
looked for a little while like I might take him in the first game.
But, my shooting was off and Art took the first game with a nice run
at the end of the game.  He gave me the second game with a scratch on
the 8, but came back and pounded me in the third and deciding game.  I
went down 2-1.

Overall, we finished 2-3 on the night.