[POOL] Tonight's session (2/17)

Strons, Philip S. pstrons at anl.gov
Tue Feb 17 09:53:55 CST 2009

Thanks for removing me from the sign-up, Roger.  Yeah, it wasn't me that
sent out the call in the first place.  Maybe it was my evil twin.

Sorry I haven't been around for a long while.  I might come back this
fall.  I do miss you guys and shooting pool.  I haven't played but maybe
once or twice since I stopped showing up at the league.

Phil