[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Mon Feb 16 08:45:58 CST 2009

Bill and Phil,

Long time, no hear.  How's it going?

Also, congrats on the Shakespeare quote.  So often that line gets
botched.  I'm partial to Hamlet's 3rd (or is it the 5th) soliloquy:

To Be, or not to be,
that is the question
whether tis nobler in the mind
to suffer the slings and arrows of
outrageous fortune or to rise against a
sea of troubles and by opposing, beat them.

To sleep or not to sleep
Ah, per chance to dream ...

Sorry, I don't know the rest.  Feel free to add or correct my above quote.

Later,

Roger S.