[POOL] Tonite's results

Brian Robinson robinsbd at aps.anl.gov
Wed Feb 4 11:25:45 CST 2009

> *grrrr*  Somedays I hate those guys.  This especially irritates me
> since Wayne didn't call one of his 8-ball shots last night, or at
> least I didn't seem him do so.  I let it slide because the intended
> destination was obvious, but I know they wouldn't have done thing same
> if the situation were reversed.
The situation was reversed for Mike and I. Mike took a shot and did not
hit a rail after striking the object ball, but he hit a rail before
striking the object ball. It was ball in hand for me, but I did not pick
up on it until it was too late. Mike never bothered to let me know. He
let me shoot the cue ball wherever it happened to be.

Brian