[POOL] Fwd: Earl Strickland-Johnny Archer Exhibition Nov 15 at JR's Boomer's Billiards and..

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Mon Oct 13 08:45:59 CDT 2008

I might try to make this.  Maybe we could make it a team outing?  We
could carpool up there.

BTW, nobody posted Tuesday's results.  But, I will let you know we took
3 of 5 matches.  Did I mention in my first game I ran the table?  I
didn't realize it until Paul mentioned it.  The second game I lost by
sinking the 8-ball early.  The third game, Cheryl and I played "chase
the pocket", neither of us could sink a ball.  But I ended-up winning
and taking the match 2-1 (2:2).

Sorry for the Threadjack.

Roger S.