[POOL] Party, Friday, July 11

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Fri Jul 4 21:30:44 CDT 2008

Hey, gang.  Just a reminder of the party next Friday, July 11.

David's getting married at the end of the month, and we're doing a
bachelor-type party thing for him this coming weekend.

See details on the festivities here: http://stace.com/party -- the
Friday stuff's a free-for-all.

I apologize if this is the first you're hearing of this, I know it's
late notice.  I'd sent out invites to a different mailing list more
targeted for the potential out of towners, and then promptly lost that
list.

If you know David, come out and have fun!  If you don't, come meet
him, then have fun!

Hope to see you!
--
Craig