[POOL] We're #5!

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed May 7 08:57:54 CDT 2008

My Birthday is in July.  I think a collective gift of a new Blu-Ray disc
player (for me) would be awesome.

Thanks Guys,

Seriously,  we could go out to a nice resturant for dinner.  Good food
always works for me.

Another thing we could try is a party at Q.  We could play pool, drink,
eat, bury the juke box with our songs.  Then the leftover cash could
either be divided-up or use to pay our first couple of weeks of pool for
the fall season.

Roger S.