[POOL] Game On!

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Tue May 6 16:36:58 CDT 2008

Last year, they had 6 (4?) more big tables. IIRC, they let us use two of
them.

I was so bummed when they replaced the big tables with those stupid
little coin-op things.

Hopefully, this Summer, they'll give us a break on the big tables.  I
know they did last year.  Wasn't it something like $5 (or $7) for the night?

Roger S.