[POOL] A good night

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 3 09:26:24 CST 2008

A couple more corrections/updates.

I actually lost my fourth game by scratching on the 8 (mishit cut shot
-- Craig taught be how to create a more stable bridge on the rail, so
hopefully this won't happen so much in the future).  The 8-chasing was
(I think) in the third game.

As Craig noted, we entered the night tied for fourth.  Assuming my
math is correct, we are now in a three-way tie for second, at 33
(second and third place teams were matched against each other and
split 2:3).  Kevin's team remains in first place at 35.

Paul