[POOL] Tuesday's results??

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 15 20:29:49 CST 2007

I'm doing this from memory, so it may not be entirely accurate.

Rob played Wayne wife (I can't remember her name) in a 2-2 and won 2-0.

Brian R. played Tim in a 4-2 and lost 4-0.

I played Bob in a 7-3 match and won 5-3, at least I think it was 5-3.  Brian
R. probably remembers since he was keeping score.  I just know I won :-).

--brian