[POOL] How'd we do?

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 7 16:44:17 CST 2007

They ended up getting a fourth.  Yet we still only took one, plus the
forfeit.  We started the night tied for last place.  Here's how it
played out.

Brian T went first against Mike is a 7-3 (IIRC), losing 7-0 (Mike is
gooood).
Brian R went next against Dennis in a 5-1, winning his first match 3-1
(or it might have been 2-1).  Way to go Brian!
I went next against their new player Amish in a 4-2, losing 4-0.
Ti played last against Rich in a 2-2, falling 2-1 -- he really had it
won 2-0, but a bad cue-ball roll on an 8 shot... poof.

Won last one by forfeit.

--
Craig