[POOL] Last night

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Oct 31 08:58:55 CDT 2007

last night's results:
We played MrMr

Roger vs Micheal Sprung (10:1), Roger wins 7-1. (Booyah!)
Ti vs Liz (5:3), Ti lost 5-1.
Bill A. vs. Henry (4:3) Bill lost 4-1 (? maybe 4-0)
Craig vs (neural melt down) (5:2), Craig lost 5-0
Brian vs Jim Aducci (6:2), Brian lost 6-0

Twas a sad evening for us.  Craig could not get a break in his match.
Even when he sank the 8 for a win, he got the weirdest 2 rail bounce on
the cue and it went in the side pocket.  Bill's match was much closer
than the numbers show.  But, I've never seen Henry play better, he was
just "on".

Some good news:  Brian R. and I spent about an hour after his match
practicing.  He's now making rail shots, or at least is comfortable in
the attempt.  Way to go Brian.

Roger S.