[POOL] Game On!

Brian Robinson robinsbd at aps.anl.gov
Tue Sep 18 13:54:26 CDT 2007

Roger Sersted wrote:

> Woo! Hoo!!
>

> BTW, the new Brian will be doing car washes and detailing before the
> match.  Sign-up early. :-)
>
> Roger S.
>
> Craig Stacey wrote:
>> Game ON!  The game will take place at 6:00 pm, Tue, 9/18/2007.
>>
>> The following players have signed up:
>>   1. Craig Stacey
>>   2. Roger Sersted
>>   3. Brian Robinson
>>   4. Ti Leggett
>>   5. Brian Toonen
>>
>> This message was sent as soon as there were enough players, so it's
>> quite possible that others will sign up before gametime or will
>> show up.  More than the minimum are always welcome!
>> To see if anyone else signed up, check the game status
>> at this URL:
>>   http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~stace/pool/

>> This message was sent on behalf of Craig Stacey by the Spirit, the
>> Pool Edition. (Code by Remy Evard, mods by Craig Stacey)

Hi all,

My name is Brian Robinson, and I will be attending the pool game this
evening. Just a little bit about myself, I just started full time in
August with the AES IT group. I earned by B.S. degree in Computer
Science from Lewis University. I used to play pool once in a while with
a friend, and it was always a lot of fun. I don't have a lot of pool
experience, but I enjoy the game and look forward to getting more
experience.

FYI Roger: Car washes are not my specialty. When i wash my own car, I
tend to spend an exceedingly large amount of time on it. So, washing
other people's vehicles would amount to a very time consuming task, one
too large for the time prior to pool matches.

Brian