[POOL] Bad news / good news

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 17 18:33:24 CDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 10:56:49AM -0500, Craig Stacey wrote:

> >Or, we could reduce the cost to $4/match and forget about drinks
> >altogether.

One more vote for we take care of our drinks.  I vote for $4/match
too, but I won't object to keeping it at $6/match and awarding more
prize money at the end.

Since there are less 9' tables this year, I assume that means we won't
be able to get a practice table this year?  Can we get a discounted
rate on one of the smaller tables (maybe using our $2 "refund"), or
would that just screw up everyone's game for the 9' tables?  I guess
it's moot for me for the Fall, but I'll throw the question out there
anyway.