[POOL] House Cooling party Sept 29th

Robert Jacob jacob at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 13 20:26:26 CDT 2007

Hello MCS pool team,

Help me say so long to my apartment of 7 years with a "house cooling" party!

What is a house cooling party?  In a house warming party, you usually bring
something.  In a house *cooling* party, you take something.    Door Prizes
will be awarded!(*)

When:  Saturday, September 29th, 7pm - ?
Where:  3104 W. Fullerton Ave. #3, Chicago, IL
Snacks and beverages will be provided.   Bring only yourself and a friend/SO.

RSVP to rljacob at gmail.com.

How to get there:
By car:  Get to I-90/94 in the city.  If coming from the South, West or
Southwest, follow signs that say "Rockford" or "Wisconsin".   If coming
from the North or Northwest, head in to Chicago.   Take the Fullerton exit
and head west.  (left if coming from south, right if coming from north).

By CTA:  Take the Blue line to the Logan Square stop.  Use the Kedzie exit
and walk two blocks south on Kedzie to Fullerton.  Take a left and go
almost one block on Fullerton to Albany.

Apartment is in a 3-story graystone and is second one west from the corner
of Fullerton and Albany (which has a traffic light).

RSVP:  rljacob at gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

*  Note:  Door prizes consist of things I would have put in a garage sale
if I had time to organize one....