[POOL] When does the league startup?

William Allcock allcock at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Sep 7 08:09:27 CDT 2007

I will play this season.  I should be able to play fairly regularly
with the definite exception of the SuperComputing conference in
November, and my life could be completely insane when our new
hardware starts arriving (late October, early November), but we can
play that by ear.

Bill
William (Bill) E. Allcock
allcock at alcf.anl.gov