[POOL] When does the league startup?

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 6 18:21:14 CDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 06:10:39PM -0500, Craig Stacey wrote:
> Okay, it's probably appropriate to take a roll call of who's going to
> be our regulars, because I'm thinking we'll need to recruit pretty
> heavily.
>
> I'm in for September, but then I'm out for October and November, and
> back on again in December.
>
> Phil's out until October.
>
> Amy's pretty much out.

Arrg!  I just learned I'm going to be out for the fall; I signed up
for an evening class which was scheduled to meet on Mondays, but there
wasn't enough enrollment, and it got merged with one that meets on
Tuesdays.  I was going to take the class last year, but they only had
a Tue class then, so I skipped it in favor of pool.  Alas, I don't
want to put it off another year. :(  Class ends at 9:30, so in
principle, I *could* make, say, a 10:00 PM game in an emergency (ie,
if the alternative is a forfeit).  Sorry...