[POOL] When does the league startup?

Amy Leggett verasmeow at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 16:56:41 CDT 2007

And I thought everyone should know I may have to focus my time on
other things (i.e. making and selling jewelry).  Raising Aidan and
building a creative empire of your own is like having two jobs on top
of everyday life.  Anyway, I will try to make it when I can if I
really just need a night out to blow steam and cash.  And don't
forget to let me know if you were a bad boy and need to buy that
woman some jewelry :)