[POOL] Fwd: Argonne Pool League PROPOSED CHANGES

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Tue Sep 4 22:55:37 CDT 2007

I'd vote against the changes myself -- almost all of these seem to
benefit the better players more and part of the reason I found playing
fun was that I thought we had a pretty good handicapping system that
didn't punish blind luck.

And if the length of the nights really is a problem, I guess I'd
slightly rather drop to 4 matches even at a greater cost than change the
handicapping.

I'll still try to come when I can if these go into effect, but I
honestly think it'll result in a bigger separation between the really
good players and the less talented -- of which I humbly consider myself ;-).

--
Aaron