[POOL] Re: Year end summary and party suggestions

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Mon Jul 30 13:48:50 CDT 2007

An alternative might be the "Praga" resturant in Lombard.  I ate there a
couple weeks ago and the food was very good.  It's a mix of European
cuisine, mainly French and Italian.  The bonus is they have outside
seating.

Of course, I'm partial to the place because Saturday is Lombard's Cruise
night.  That means all manner of "killer" rides cruising the streets and
parked along the side of the street.

Roger S.