[POOL] Reminder: Party 7/28/07

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 25 22:45:22 CDT 2007

Hey folks, just a reminder in case you were on the fence or forgot to
RSVP.

Also, doesn't look like the Wii is going to happen. :(

====
Mmmm... beer

Come, hang out, have fun.

     * When: Saturday, July 28, 2007, 7PM
     * Where: 7317 W 58th Pl, Summit, IL 60501

It's been a while since I've had a party. Which is a shame, because I
love having them. This party isn't for any particular occasion, just
for fun.

If you like darts, we've got that. If you like playing pool, we've
got that. If you like Wii, I *hope* to have that.

If all goes as planned, there'll be three beers on tap, plus a
healthy selection of bottled and canned craft beers. For those who
enjoy a good single malt, the almost-obligatory scotch tasting is
sure to occur. As well, we'll have some snack foods and pop.
Musically inclined?  Bring an instrument!  It's all about fun.

Guests are welcome, just let me know in the RSVP (by July 26th,
please). Note to the allergic: We have cats.

My phone number is 312-278-3133.

Google knows where the house is and can provide directions.
Otherwise, here's what I do: Exit from I-55 onto First Ave South. At
the traffic lights, go right onto 171 South/Archer South. At the
second set of lights on 171 turn left onto 59th St. At the 3-way
stop, go straight, take the next left onto 73rd Ave, then your next
left onto W 58th Pl (one way). Our place is the middle one of the
three brick-front places on the left that look alike. Parking on
either side of the street is fair game, including the cross streets.

See http://www.stace.com/party

--
Craig & Tisha