[POOL] Re: Year end summary and party suggestions

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Tue May 22 13:15:33 CDT 2007

Roger, you won't reject me if I come in my leather chaps and chapeau,
will you?

And yes, the internet is VERY scary... having worked for an ISP, I can
tell you that the content people complain about when they can't get
online is extremely disturbing...  we got more complaints from perverts
(and I don't mean the leather and/or rubber variety) because they
*couldn't* access certain things then we did parents because their kids
*could*.