[POOL] Year end summary and party suggestions

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Wed May 9 13:57:04 CDT 2007

I am shocked that you would even suggest that I would be the culprit. I
think that everyone is a possible suspect, because
we're all humans -well most of us.

-Bill

P.S. To err is human - to forgive is devine. I make these statements in
the hopes that your poll tool doesn't have the ability
to track I.P. addresses, otherwise my reply will be, "I don't remember
being to that website."