[POOL] We're number 7!

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Wed May 9 00:00:48 CDT 2007

And with a little bit of luck, I can attend this year!  Let me know what
pans out for the rest of the team.  Sorry I didn't make it to anything
this Spring -- I'm juggling a job I don't like with school and business
travel that exceeds what I was expecting... basically, it's the life we
all hoped the "other guy" would get... ;-)

Woot woot! for at least not being last!

--
Aaron