[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Boettinger, William wboettinger at anl.gov
Tue Apr 17 12:43:14 CDT 2007

Roger,

I don't know if my wife will let you put the girls on top of your head,
but if she does, it's O.K.
with me I guess. Gwendolyn looks like she is going to stay blonde and
blue eyed and Madelyn looks
like she is going to be brunette and green eyed. They're both about 13
lbs. now.

I enclosed some pictures to cheer you up.

-Bill