[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 17 09:31:44 CDT 2007

This is a call for players in this week's pool match.
  Game time:  6:00 pm, Tue, 4/17/2007
  Minimum number of players: 5

If you plan to play, please signup by visiting this URL:
  http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~stace/pool/

As soon enough players have signed up, an announcement will be sent to
this list.  If not enough players have signed up by 4:00 pm, Tue, 4/17/2007, the list
will be notified that there are still slots available to have a full slate of matches.

Unless nobody signs up, there's always a game on, and more than
the minimum are always welcome!

Let\'s get a full set of players tonight!  After last week\'s performance, I suspect we\'re either in or competing for second place.

This is the last regular season week.  Next week is playoffs.  In terms of prize money, historically it\'s always been better to do well in the regular season.  We got more for 3rd place in one session last year than we did for coming 2nd in the playoffs.

We shall triumph.