[POOL] Last night's matches

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 11 13:06:53 CDT 2007

We started the night tied for 4th place, one game out of 3rd, 5 games
out of first.  We were playing the last place team.

Roger went first (cold) against Ron Scott in an 8-2, going down 8-0.
He took one for the team. :)
Rob went next, against Charlie in a 4-2, winning 2-0 (and Charlie was
none too pleased with his performance apparently).
I went next, playing Cheryl in a 2-2, winning 2-1.
Amy went next, playing Matt in a 2-2, winning 2-1.
Brian took on Andy in a 5-3, winning 3-2.

And well all won the lag on our matches! :)

We should be in 3rd place at least, unless X-Cue-Ses won 4 out of
their 5.

Next week is the last week of the regular season.  Following that,
three weeks of playoffs.  All our players are eligible to participate
in the playoffs except Aaron (sorry, dude), since you need 4 regular
season matches to be eligible.
--
Craig