[POOL] Game On!

Aaron Magill amagill at the-magills.com
Wed Apr 11 12:56:54 CDT 2007

I'm glad we reached the necessary quorum for the evening -- my flight
from CA was late last night and I was extremely tired, so once I
realized that you had met 5 I elected to catch some Z's... how did we do?

It turns out I will be in Canada all of next week, but I can be
available April 24th if necessary.  I will have internet access that
day, so I will make a point of watching and if team Moe comes up short,
I will make a point of joining you guys -- I may be rusty, but an extra
body means no forfeit!

--
Aaron