[POOL] Last night's results

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Apr 4 10:23:02 CDT 2007

We played X-Cue-es (Bobby's team)

I was up first against Andy in a 9:1.  I played pretty good, but
couldn't close the deal on the 3 games I could have won.  I lost 9-0.

Next up was Brian in a 6:3 against Bobby.  Brian went down swinging 6-0.

Ti played Bill and in 5:3 (???).  Ti totally dominated and won 3-1.

Craig played George in a 7:1.  Craig had some pretty good games, but
George just out shot him.  Craig lost 7-0.

John play Les in an 8:2 match.  This was a tense match.  Les scratched
on the eight in the second game.  John put together some nice runs, but
it wasn't enough.  John lost 8-1.