[POOL] Game called for 18:00

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 6 23:11:38 CST 2007

Addendum: I was in a 6-2 against George and played like sh*t, losing
6-0.

Also, about 1/2 the teams were down players today, so Kevin (league
organizer) said we (and the other teams) can play a makeup match, and
so we don't have to forfeit the 5th match.

BTW, Raly was a no-show, so my makeup games from our match last week
are still to-be-made-up.

Also FYI, I'm going to be out of town next week, so I wouldn't
available to play.  (I'll send another reminder out next Tue).

John